Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Livin'

Well, we've just been living life for the past month. There hasn't been anything too terribly exciting happen. Matt's mom came to watch Abigail for a month. We were grateful for that, because it made it so we didn't have to send Abigail to a babysitter before she was 3 months old. It also saved us a month of paying a babysitter. We have really enjoyed having her here.

Matt quit his job at OfficeMax. All three of us are loving having him home more. I could be crazy, but I swear Abigail knew that her Daddy was gone all the time. When she did seem him (about once a week), she had the hugest smile in the world.

I started my job at Canyons School District as an educational interpreter. I have also been doing quite a bit of overtime interpreting for some extracurricular activities. I just quit doing that this week. I am only interpreting for one after school activity per week now. I am grateful to be home with Abigail more now. I will get my first paycheck tomorrow! I am very excited to finally be getting professional wages!

Abigail has grown and developed a lot since my last post. She is 3 months old now. She is looking around the room a lot more. She is also grabbing onto things and batting at things. She loves sitting on my lap so that she can look out on the room or whatever scenery there might be. She also loves it when I hold her up so she can practice standing!! She is also a huge fan of music! We love our little Abigail to pieces!! I would have to say that she is the best thing that has happened to both of us.

We hope all are well!!

Love, the Van Dusen's

Abigail batting at a toy for the first time!!

Abigail asleep in the swing before church!

Abigail & Mommy


Abigail grabbed onto the bird that plays music & didn't let go for 10 minutes!

Abigail playing a card game with Uncle Will!!!

1 comment:

  1. She's getting so big! It's crazy how fast they grow. I'm so glad to hear that things are going so well for you guys. That's great! I miss you!

    ReplyDelete