I don't have any fun pictures to show!! I have simply been going to work, coming home and playing with Abigail and trying to put my house back in order! It was everything Matt could do to get laundry washed, load the dishwasher and take care of Abigail while still getting to work on time and getting Abigail to the babysitter at the designated times.
I have also been T-tapping!! This is a great exercise system that is giving me my energy back!! I love it!! I hope I will also get results with it!! If it does everything it says it does, everyone will be shocked when they see the new me! For now, I will continue t-tapping everyday and see where it takes me. If anything, I will continue just for the energy boost it gives me!!
Ok, looks like I lied.... I found some pictures on my phone.
We had snow this weekend. We ended up with more than this, but these are the only pictures I took of it.
When it had just started snowing out our back door!
Out front!!
When I went to meet up with Matt for Will's Going Away Party... Didn't expect snow under the carport.
Makes sense though!!
I guess I will need a snow scraper for the covered parking spot after all!!
Abigail sleeping!! Isn't she getting so big!!
She has started favoring sleeping on her side!
Thursday morning Abigail woke up while I was getting ready for work, so I actually got to see her awake.
We let Daddy sleep, and Abigail watched me get ready for work!!
We've had a crazy week and we're looking forward to a slower pace of life!!







Sounds like you're settling in quite well. Abigail is SO cute!! :-) We miss you here though!! OX
ReplyDeleteLyra
cute blog!! how are you doing? looks like you have a beautiful daughter :) I found your blog via Rachel's. Hope you don't mind. I am glad you guys are doing well and it's fun to stay in contact with everyone I "used to know" haha.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, I also have a blog but it's private b/c this wierdo realtor we used to have was pursuing our daughter a bit too much...so if you would like to see our blog, just send me an email (kristinehepworth@yahoo.com) and I'll invite you :)
talk to you later!
Kristine (Smith) Hepworth
She is so cute! I'm glad you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete