Friday, October 30, 2009

Cutie Pie!!

I have accumulated a number of pictures on my phone over the last month, so I decided to share them with the world!!



Playing in the crib







 


Some pictures from when Abigail was sick.  These first ones are from Sunday before she got really sick!!
I think she is even more adorable when she is sick.

 



 
 Monday morning before I left for work... she was finally keeping fluids down at this point.


We love going for rides in the car... especially at bedtime!!

 
Abigail and Baby Bear going for a ride in the car!!



There's a smile!!



I took this one today!! As I was carrying her in from the car, I was thinking she looks just like one of the little "lost boys" from Disney's Peter Pan when she has her hood on.
This picture probably doesn't capture it very well, but it's a cute sleeping picture anyway!!

No comments:

Post a Comment