Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Tigger Truck

I have been doing some reorganizing, and so I decided to do something different with Abigail's toy chest.  As I was moving all her toys to a different cabinet I found a remote control Tigger truck that my friend, Cathy, gave us.  All of her kids played with it when they were little, and she passed it onto us.  We had never taken it out to have Abigail play with it, but Matt and I eyed it at the same time and said in unison, "I bet she could play with that now."  So, we tried it , and she loves it.  She prefers to push it around herself rather than program it to do tricks on it's own.  Whatever floats her boat!

 Getting off her rocking chair to go check out the Tigger truck.
Miss Cutie P'tootie!

Loving it!
Worn out after lots of playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment