On Sept 11th a friend of mine got married in the Salt Lake temple. Abigail and I went to the wedding reception. Matt wasn't feeling too hot, so he stayed home and took a nap. Abigail loved the backyard. There was a play set in the backyard where the reception was being held. She got to swing on the swings for a little bit and was really unhappy at the idea of having to share the swing with other kids. Oh well... she also hated that I dressed her up in a "pretty" dress. She was trying to get it off the whole time. She is also very insistent about walking herself where she needs to go these days. Needless to say, when we had to park a block away and walk it took us a very long time to get to the actual reception. When we left it took a whole handful of dinner mints to bribe her into walking to the car rather than staying and playing on the swings. I only took a picture of Abigail, because I was less than prepared. That's all I got in before the battery died. Oh well, I guess that's what blogging is about. I will always remember that I went now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment