We do the shoveling at our apartment complex. It dumped all morning, Sunday, February 20, 2011. Matt went out to shovel & Abigail decided she wanted to go out too. She hasn't really ever wanted to play in the snow, so I held her back a little bit until I could get her dressed warm enough. She doesn't have any gloves, so I took the mittens that were attached to the baby snow suit she wore all last winter & cut them off. She didn't have any snow pants, but she stayed warm enough in her fleece sweatpants. She had a blast!!! She was so mad when I made her come in after an hour or two of playing out there.
Walking in the snow...
Matt shoveling the walkway...
Abigail kept on walking back and forth over the walkway with her snowy shoes. Matt couldn't figure out why he had to keep on shoveling that area. Gotta love kids!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment