We had fun just braking off little pieces of the cookies. On Friday we had a fun time. Abigail and I emptied out her closet and reorganized it. Abigail sat on the rocking chair and it broke even more than it was before. I decided it needed to go out in the dumpster, so I put it by the back door. Abigail had a fit and went to go rock on it. She was so sad that it was going to the trash. So, I decided to look at the Free section of the classifieds on KSL. I found someone who was giving away a free rocking chair & asked Matt's uncle to come help us transport it to our house. Before that Abigail took a nap, and she was so cute!! She loves sleeping sideways in her bed!
Uncle Ralph stayed for dinner with us and taught us how to get started on doing genealogy. He also helped us with our cookie.
Matt helped too!!
We were able to make conclusions about my Great Grandmother's life. The next day when I talked to my dad I found out that the conclusions we made based on the information we found about her were true. Matt also found a possible marriage certificate from his Grandfather, whom Matt's father has been searching for his whole life. It was very exciting for everyone!!
On Saturday we went to a Hogle Zoo Safari activity at Salt Lake Community College. We thought there would be actual animals from the Hogle Zoo there, but the only live animal there was a millipede. Abigail was very soft when she petted the millipede. She had just finished petting different animal skins, so she went to pet the old woman's hand & Matt redirected her hand to the millipede. There were lots of fun activities there too. Abigail had a blast!!
Abigail didn't want to throw the ball at the animal target, but she got to have some Curious George Fruit Snacks anyway.
Eating her fruit snacks
Playing the Duck Pond Game. She picked Duck #3 and won more fruit snacks and a prize.
Picking out a prize!
She couldn't stay away from the fish pond.
Goin' on a Lion Hunt
Our Little Racoon Rascal
So Much fun!
After we were done Matt went over to the library and we went home. We went back to pick him up at 6pm when the library was closed. Then we went to IKEA as a family. Abigail had a blast there as well. Great weekend!!!
So fun!! I can't believe how big she has gotten. She looks like a little girl, not a baby anymore.
ReplyDelete