This is the draft of the post I made almost 6 months ago. Thought I would share even though I never finished it.
Wednesday, August 10, 2011
Our Little Girl is 2!!!
Where has the time gone? Our little baby isn't a baby any more. At the end of June Abigail turned 2. I ended up being sick the week of her birthday, so we postponed her birthday party until July when some of both my family and Matthew's family would be in town. It was a fabulous party. We had a bbq lunch at the park, and the kids got to play on the slides and the swings. We also had some water balls for the kids to keep cool with while the adults chatted. Abigail was even old enough and interested enough to open her presents this year. It was a care bear theme, which we were able to get the coolest care bear cake from Dick's Market. Abigail got all kinds of Care Bear loot, which we were definitely not expecting. It is so hard to find care bear toys these days. We had a great time, and it really seemed like everyone enjoyed themselves. Here are some pictures from the party.
This is the draft of the post I made almost 6 months ago. Thought I would share even though I never finished it.
This is the draft of the post I made almost 6 months ago. Thought I would share even though I never finished it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment