Can you believe I actually let Abigail go get the mail with me while she was wearing this.
She loved having the freedom to change her clothes as many times as she wanted while I was home with her last week. She had pink eye and an ear infection, so she didn't go to preschool at all last week.
Monday was her first day back to school. She told me she wanted to have 2 pony tails. I explained to her that two pony tails is called pig tails. She seemed pretty confused by the name, but she was so cute for her first day back. She was so excited to play with all her friends. She missed them a lot.
I had to post all of my attempts to get a good picture, because she is so
Daddy and Abigail dancing while Mommy was making dinner.
Oh my gosh, she's so big! I can't believe she's a little girl now. You have such a cute family!!
ReplyDeleteThank you! She has grown a lot. Sadly life has been crazy and I haven't been on here much. I hope to change that.
ReplyDelete