So, for everyone who is following my last post I'm sure Abigail will be fine. She went to the doctor today. Three weeks ago when she went to the doctor she had an ear infection in the right ear and fluid in the left ear. Now she has an ear infection in the left ear and can't hear out of it and a lot of fluid in the right ear as well as really swollen tonsils. She is on an antibiotic and children's Mucinex, and she has a follow up appointment on February 5th. For now we can only assume that her inability to hear is caused by the ear infection. I know I was overreacting Sunday night and I'm kind of embarrassed. On the other hand, it's how I was feeling at the time and I needed to get it out there. I think because of the field I work in I automatically thought it was permanent. When I sat down to think about it for a second I realized that it could be a million things. I want to thank everyone for being there for me even though I was being irrational.
I have been at work from 7am-8:30pm today and am just now seeing Abigail for the first time today. She is very whiny and acting sick. Kind of funny, because she didn't act sick at all before she went to the doctor. Last night before bed she was a little stuffed up, but that was all. Oh well... Hopefully we can get this all resolved. I hate seeing her sick.
Once again, thanks for the support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment