Our baby girl is growing like a weed!! She is one month old as of today! Boy, how time does fly. I can hardly believe it has been that long. Here is an update of visitors we've had and how she's grown since leaving the hospital. My good friend Rachel and her mom came to visit as well as my cousin, Rosemary, but I forgot to take out the camera when they came to visit so I don't have pictures!
Grandpa Van Dusen
Grandpa Van Dusen on his last night staying with us. Abigail yawning, because it is bed time!
Uncle Ralph came to take Grandpa to the train station and stopped in for a bit to meet Abigail.
(Horrible picture of me, however the reality of how I looked and felt 24 hours after moving in and 9 days after giving birth)
Cousin Jennifer stops in TWICE!!
Jennifer came over for lunch with her cousin. She forgot the baby
present so she came again a couple days later. The first time I didn't
think to take out the camera, so these are all from the second time!
Two and a half weeks old!

Three Weeks Old

One Month... Today!

Abigail snuggled up in the blanket Grandma Davis made for her, taking a nap!
She was born 20", and she just keeps growing and growing and growing!
She loves to sleep with her legs all tucked in like she's still in the womb.
(Horrible picture of me, however the reality of how I looked and felt 24 hours after moving in and 9 days after giving birth)
Cousin Jennifer stops in TWICE!!
Jennifer came over for lunch with her cousin. She forgot the babypresent so she came again a couple days later. The first time I didn't
think to take out the camera, so these are all from the second time!
Two and a half weeks old!
Three Weeks Old

One Month... Today!

Abigail snuggled up in the blanket Grandma Davis made for her, taking a nap!
She was born 20", and she just keeps growing and growing and growing!She loves to sleep with her legs all tucked in like she's still in the womb.

I love seeing the pictures. She is really growing. I can hardly believe it has been a month too. I feel so bad that we missed seeing you again before you let. Sorry I got the dates all mixed up. Just so you know. Harmony has named on of her babies Abigial.
ReplyDeleteLove Bambi
a month already!? That's crazy! I hope things are going well for you in Utah. That's fun that you've gotten so many visitors!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful baby. I just finally saw the rest of your last post too. Thanks for the update and enjoy that little one. She is sure to bring you lots of joy.
ReplyDeleteThis is my cute Granddaughter. She certainly is growing like a weed. Robin you are doing a great job. Thanks for the pictures, she is a cutie.
ReplyDeleteLove, Grandpa Davis