After church we had a baked potato bar and got to spend some time with everyone that came to visit. It was a very enjoyable time and a great opportunity for Abigail and her cousin, Riley, to get to know each other. They met each other for the first time on Sunday.

Will, Uncle Ralph, Grandpa Van Dusen, Matt & Abigail, Jay & Wilford
Matt, Robin, Abigail, Lucia, Byron, Cody, Rayanna & WilfordMy cousin and her family- her youngest, Gavin, only a couple months older than Abigail, was asleep in his carseat, so we didn't wake him up.
Matt, Robin, Abigail, Jessica & Jay
Riley was also asleep in her carseat. More fun cousin pictures to follow.
Matt's side of the family.Uncle Ralph, Grandma Van Dusen, Grandpa Van Dusen, Abigail, Robin & Matt
Matt, Robin, Abigail, Cindy & Will Anderson(Matt's close childhood friend)
Cousins
Riley trying to hoist herself up to play with the bouncer toys while Abigail sleeps soundly.
Riley coming to play with Abigail on the cool pink circle rug!!
Riley and Abigail trying to figure out how to play together!
Riley helping her daddy play Apples to Apples
Quiet time with mommy after everyone leftMonday was Matt's first day at Ebay. During his six-week training period he opted to work full-time there and at OfficeMax. He is working 70 hours this week and is only home for 5 hours a day. It is rough, but it will make it possible for us to pay all our hospital bills. Matt loves Ebay, he gets paid significantly more and we pay less for our health benefits.
On Tuesday I had a job interview in the morning. I think it went really well, and I should find out by the end of this week or the beginning of next week if I got the job or not. I was really impressed with the support they offer to their interpreters and the philosophies they operate under. When I had picked Abigail up from the babysitter and got home I called the people I had put down as references. Many of them already knew I was going into the interview and had even written letters of recommendation for me, but I was going to warn them to expect a call within the next day or two. My interviewer had already called all of my references before I even had a chance to call them. From the people I talked to the interviewer seemed to be impressed with me. That gives me hope, but I know whatever is meant to be will happen.
Tuesday night Abigail and I went to a Luau put on by the church. It was a lot of fun!! They had Island dancing and even got some of the women to try it out too!! Here are some pictures!
Today Abigail and I just slept and nursed. This evening we went and had dinner with daddy on his lunch break at Ebay. Now Abigail sits in my lap watching me while I write this post. I wish I could capture this moment, but Daddy is at work and there is no one to take a photo. Oh well... life goes on.
On Tuesday I had a job interview in the morning. I think it went really well, and I should find out by the end of this week or the beginning of next week if I got the job or not. I was really impressed with the support they offer to their interpreters and the philosophies they operate under. When I had picked Abigail up from the babysitter and got home I called the people I had put down as references. Many of them already knew I was going into the interview and had even written letters of recommendation for me, but I was going to warn them to expect a call within the next day or two. My interviewer had already called all of my references before I even had a chance to call them. From the people I talked to the interviewer seemed to be impressed with me. That gives me hope, but I know whatever is meant to be will happen.
Tuesday night Abigail and I went to a Luau put on by the church. It was a lot of fun!! They had Island dancing and even got some of the women to try it out too!! Here are some pictures!
Today Abigail and I just slept and nursed. This evening we went and had dinner with daddy on his lunch break at Ebay. Now Abigail sits in my lap watching me while I write this post. I wish I could capture this moment, but Daddy is at work and there is no one to take a photo. Oh well... life goes on.


No comments:
Post a Comment