Sunday, December 13, 2009

Growing, growing, growing

Well, we took Abigail to the doctor on Tuesday for her second set of immunizations.  We had to go to a different doctor, because eventhough the receptionist told me she scheduled the appointment for Tuesday we were on the books for the 23rd of December (when we will be in California, YAY!!!)

Abigail:
weight: 15.8 lbs - 60th percentile
Height: 26 inches - 74th percentile

Abigail is starting to chub up a little bit now that I have started feeding her rice cereal more, but she actually lost .6 lbs from when I brought her into the doctor just before Thanksgiving.  She hasn't been eating very often, so that could explain the weight loss.  She has also been very active, so I guess that would explain it too.  I'm sure she will start eating more when she has another growth spurt. For now, I just try to give her what she needs.  

No comments:

Post a Comment