After she tired of playing in the chair, she took a bath. She loves the bath. She loves to kick and splash all over the place. At this point she seemed kind of tired. I went to make her a bottle so she wouldn't wake up hungry during the night. When I came back she had rolled over onto her side and she was asleep.
I was totally shocked that she fell asleep like that. Normally putting her to bed is such a production. All the variables have to be just right. She must have been really tired, because normally she can't stand any light at all and she has to have her lullaby music. I can almost never get her to go to sleep without falling asleep eating. If I try to put her to sleep by just putting her in bed, normally she has to cry herself to sleep. I'm not sure exactly what was different tonight, but I will definitely have to do whatever it was again!







She is such a cutie! That rocking chair is perfect for her too. I'm happy to see you guys are doing well.
ReplyDelete