Eventhough we fed Abigail before we left, she wasn't exactly enthused at having to sit there and watch Mommy and Daddy eat. She did like looking at the wall hangings though.
After breakfast we decided to make a quick trip to Costco to get milk. And I quote, "Do you want to stay in the car with Abigail or should we bring her in?" "No, let's bring her in. We're just getting milk and coming right back out."
Ha... 45 minutes and $80 later we come out of Costco with a shopping cart full. Granted, most of the things we bought were things we actually needed. We only bought one or two things we didn't need.
Regardless, Abigail had fun. She got so excited that she hit Matt in the face.
After Costco, Matt went to work and Abigail and I took a nap. After our nap we played the rest of the day. Then Abigail went to bed for the night while I worked on some continuing education units.
On Saturday morning, Abigail and I drove up to the Logan area to go to my niece's birthday party. Abigail had fun as there were other young children and babies at the party.
O.k., there are a ton of pictures from Riley's party. This is mostly for my parents, who obviously couldn't be there.
The birthday girl with her momma!!
While we were waiting for the party to start, Abigail met another litter girl her age, Kendra.
The Cake
Digging into her piece of cake.
Check out that huge chunk of cake in her right hand!!!
Hmmm.... what should I do with that?
This one definitely calls for Oxyclean
Nope, not done yet. There's still some crumbs. Daddy, don't take it away, please!!!
Time to open presents!!
Funny how the presents that aren't intended to be played with are the most fun!
Books
She really had fun with the tissue paper!!
A singing train!! Uh oh... I guess we'll see how much patience mom and dad have!!
She was more interested in the balloons than the books!!
She hit her grandpa in the face with the balloon on several occasions. The rest of the time she let the balloons float up to the vaulted ceiling!
But she really liked the dress!!
Crawling through all the tissue paper to check out the strange rolling, laughing dog!
Abigail kept on finding herself in Riley's cake debris. So, I had to move her a couple of times.
Sunday we just went to church and hung out. Abigail had a really rough day. She is still teething, so she was grumpy most of the day. Finally I got the rubber ice trays I had in the freezer out and let her chew on them. That dulled the pain enough that she was finally able to go to sleep.
I also have tomorrow off. We are planning to take a family outing to Temple Square. There is a possibility of snow tomorrow, so therefore there is a possibility we won't go. We'll just have to see how everything goes. Another morning at home as a family wouldn't be so bad either!! If we do go, you can definitely expect another post with pictures!

















I love her little pink outfit :)
ReplyDeleteMy Costco trips always end up like that too.
Her little pink snowsuit is what keeps her warm pretty much any time we leave the house as it is rarely warmer than 35 degrees around here. The sun can be SO deceiving.
ReplyDelete