Monday, October 18, 2010

Abigail Play

I'm still trying to catch up from September.  I rarely get an opportunity to use the computer, because all of Matt's homework is online.  Oh well, it was the same for me when I was in school.  At least I can check my e-mail on my phone.  Here are some of the ways that Abigail keeps entertained these days.

YUM.... GREEN BEANS!!



She has only done this once, but she really loves her green beans.  I think this started out with trying to get the last couple of green beans on the bottom of the micro-cooker and then she realized it made a nice hat.

WATERMELON
 We found out that Abigail loves watermelon.  She ate that piece all by herself...
and her hair is finally long enough to put in a ponytail.

 MAKING DADDY PRETTY
One Sunday Matt and I were sick, so we stayed home from church.  Matt laid on the floor to rest while Abigail played in her room.  She decided to give Daddy a makeover with her hairbands.  















PLAYING AT THE PARK




She loves the swings and the slide at the park.  It is so fun to play with her.  
We have also spent a lot of time in the front yard playing catch with her balls.  She begs to go outside everyday.  I'm going to be in for it when the snow gets here.

RANDOMNESS
 How I found Abigail when I went to wake her up for church.
Dire need of a bath after eating spaghetti

 Playing at Duane's house.  That is where she goes to be babysat.
Sleeping during daycare.
Teething Baby Girl


2 comments:

  1. We hope you guys have a wonderful 2011! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Blogger,

    Please help us! We recently invited you to participate in an online survey run by the Berkman Center at Harvard University about your experiences and opinions as an active blogger. To the best of our knowledge, we have not received your response to the survey. You can participate in the survey by following this link:

    http://new.qualtrics.com/SE?Q_SS=203ad3lypXBENpi_4Hp4lVv4k0EMdeI

    Thank you in advance for your help.

    Sincerely,
    The Blogging Common Team
    Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University
    info@bloggingcommon.org

    ReplyDelete