Monday, November 22, 2010

Still Catching Up

Well, I have another opportunity to use the computer while Matt is at school and Abigail is taking a nap, so I will try to catch up on every thing.
Lagoon
In September our friends, the Watsons invited us to use our bounce back passes to go to Lagoon with them.  We had so much fun.  We had an extra ticket from the eBay Lagoon party, so Abigail got an all-day unlimited pass too.  Good thing too, because as soon as we got out of the car and she saw the roller coasters, she knew exactly where she was and let out a squeal of excitement!!!
Wahoo! All-day passes, even for Abigail! She loved it!

You can't see, but Abigail rode on this log ride with me. In fact, she looked a little leery as we were riding it, but as soon as it stopped she started to cry.  She wanted to keep on riding it.  I think we rode it 6 times in a row before we were finally able to convince her to ride something else. 

Taking a break and keeping hydrated on a hot Fall day.
Abigail and Marlow riding in the car on Rock N Robin Rd.
She loved riding the car.  She got to her very own steering wheel.  
So exhausted she can hardly hang on to her sippy cup.  At this point she had ridden lots of fast rides with Momma.  She always looked scared on the ride, but then she begged to ride again.  She's such a daredevil!

 Waiting in line for the Log Ride
 Still waiting
 ... and waiting some more.
 ...trying hard to be patient...
We're almost there. Hooray!  She had a good time on the ride, but she was pretty scared when we blindly dropped 10 feet and water was spraying all over her. 

Abigail's friend, Mayli


 At first, she was balling that she was stuck in that boat, but then she loved it afterward.

 Having fun riding in the boat with Marlow!

 Riding on the Merry-Go-Round with Momma!


In September we went up to Jay's house and hung out with them for a Sunday afternoon.  We had lasagna and yummy brownies.  The girls had fun playing together and we even dressed them up in matching outfits.  I don't think I posted them yet, so I will post here. 
 Hugs!





 As you can tell it is hard to get a good picture with cousins squirming all over the place.









Here's another post I started over a year ago.  I figure I might as well post what I have. 




No comments:

Post a Comment