Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Bubble Power!!

Okay, so life has been really insane lately.  I changed my schedule at my second job so that now I only work on Tuesdays and Thursdays, but that means that my Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings are filled to the brim with errands and chores.  Abigail has taken to do dishes with me in the evenings while dinner is baking.  It is really fun.  She brings a chair to the sink, and we try our best to share the sink.  She uses her "BUBBLE POWER" (Imagine she shouting it like she's summoning the power of the bubbles to eradicate the earth of all dirt and germs) to clean the dishes or rather just play in the sink transporting sudsy water from one dish to another.  It's quite fun!! Best part of all is that I actually get dishes done rather than me putting one dish in the dishwasher and her taking three out.  It's quite nice! Abigail is being so fun lately.  My moments with her are just precious!

1 comment:

  1. I think I'll start yelling that when I do the dishes...we'll see how Doug reacts. LOL

    ReplyDelete