Monday, April 2, 2012

"That One Going Wrong Way"

So, it doesn't take rocket science to figure out which way to go on a one-way road, nor is it difficult to figure out which way to go in a one-way loop driveway.  However, there is one couple in our apartment complex that can't seem to figure it out.  Today Abigail was looking out the sliding glass door while I was making her after school snack.  Suddenly she said, "That one going wrong way." I asked her if a car had gone to the right instead of to the left (gesturing, of course, to aid in understanding).  She said, "Yeah, car went that way." I told her that sometimes people are silly thinking to myself that my 2 year old can figure out how traffic laws, why not grown adults with years of driving experience.  Then she said, "Yeah, guys are all silly."  It was cute, and I was proud to know that even at 2 Abigail has already developed some common sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment