Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Spring Break

The spring break for the high school I work at was April 1, 2 &5th.  It was a nice little break.  On Thursday I made an appointment for Matt to go get a massage.  He really needed it.  The massage therapist worked on his shoulder for the full hour, and he was feeling a lot better by the time she was done.  I also made an appointment for me to get a massage, but I couldn't get in until after Matt had already left for work.  I made arrangements for someone in the ward to watch Abigail while I went in.  All week I had been having serious problems with my left hand.  It was pretty much numb 24-7.  When I went in I found out I had a pinched nerve.  I actually got a massage focusing on my neck, shoulders, arm and hand on Tuesday and again on Thursday.  I am doing a lot better.  It is only going numb occasionally. 

On Friday my brother called in the morning to see if he and his family could come by on their way through to spanish Fork.  We decided to make them lunch.  We didn't have any bread for sandwiches, so we made lasagna and garlic bread.  They really only had enough time to eat and run, but we had a good time catching up with them.  It was perfect, because they left just about the time that Matt had to start getting ready for work. 

On Saturday we stayed home and watched General Conference. That took up much of the day.  That evening we went to the store and picked up some groceries and some Easter stuff.  We made a little Easter basket for our neighbor.  That seems to be a tradition we have going.

Sunday we had pancakes, eggs, and sausage for breakfast while we watched General Conference.  Then we showered and got ready during the break between sessions and then we went to Uncle Ralph's house for Easter dinner.  We enjoyed spending time with many of Matt's cousins.  It was nice that we were able to put Abigail in the pack-n-play to take naps while we were there.  We stayed until about 11 pm playing games.  We had a great time!!

Abigail on her way to go Easter Egg Hunting

I haven't uploaded the pictures from Abigail opening her Easter basket with her Cheerio's and puffs yet, but that will be next!!

2 comments:

  1. Abigail is getting so big. Thanks for the update on the family. It is nice to stay updated on what is going on with you guys.

    Love,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Easter! What a cutie! You guys are such a cute family :)

    ReplyDelete