While my family was here we had the opportunity to go to dinner at my friend, Jessica's house. We grew up together in WA. It just so happened that her parents and her sister were in town visiting as well. It was so awesome that we all got to get together. Since I moved in middle school and hadn't been back to Castle Rock since I was a freshman in high school, Jessica kind of caught me up on what happened during those last years of high school and where everyone that we grew up with ended up.
Paul, Jessica & Aftyn
Abby & Jessica
Elaine & Hank Morkert
Elaine, Abby, Hank & Jessica
Matt, Abigail, Me, Mom, Corina & Ryan.
Matt & Me
Almost the whole time we were at Temple Square Ryan let Abigail ride on his shoulders & she stuck her bum out really far so she could use his head as a pillow. She looked like she was about to fall asleep on Ryan's shoulders a good portion of the time.
I guess they weren't ready for me to take the picture.
Oops... I think I took the picture just a second too early. Funny picture, though.
The view from on top of the Conference Center.
When Ryan was holding Abigail and looking the opposite direction Abigail tried to jump off the Conference Center. Hence, we are holding on pretty tightly to her in this picture.
On Friday night I took the kids ice skating at the rec center. It kind of stunk, because the ice was melting and our skates were completely dull. That combination made it extremely difficult to skate.
My attempt at trying to take a picture of Ryan and I. Not very flattering.
Saturday we took Ryan and Corina to Boondock's before we headed up to Hyrum to go to Jay's house.
We played bumper boats, bumper cars, lazer tag, ski-do, miniature golf and managed to scarf down some Costco hotdogs without getting caught. Oops... didn't realize that they don't allow you to bring in outside food. Lagoon does. Oh well...
Between Ryan, Corina & Matt I got SOAKED on Bumper Boats. Corina was pretty much completely dry since she is so short & somehow Matt was pretty dry.









No comments:
Post a Comment