Sunday, September 9, 2012
My Sweet Abigail
So, Matt has been pretty stressed lately and I told him last week that he should get a priesthood blessing. Today he asked our home teacher to come over and give him a blessing of comfort. Our home teacher was great! He helped his wife feed his kids and get them down for naps. Then he came over to our house. He visited with us for quite a while and then gave Matt a blessing. After he left we had grilled cheese sandwiches for lunch. While we were eating Abigail said, "I didn't have a blessing, and I wanted one." I told her she needed to ask Daddy for one. So, she turned to Matt and asked for a blessing, so Matt stood up and have her a blessing. It was amazing to listen to a blessing for a 3 year old. It was all about how Heavenly Father knows she wants to be a good girl and how she can do good in school and work on reading. It was really touching how happy she was to receive a blessing from her Father in Heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment