Sunday, September 30, 2012

Abigail's Testimony

Today Matt bore his testimony in church. Abigail wanted to bear hers, so Matt took her up a little bit later. Matt tried to tell her what to say. She started out following what Matt cued her to say. She said she loves Jesus and then she started on her own. She went on for a few minutes about nursery and how the kids need to listen to their mommies and daddies. All the while Matt kept on whispering in her ear, "I love church, I love church, I love church." After a couple of minutes of rambling on about the kids in nursery she finally took the cue and said she loves church and Pres. Monson and then she said again, "I really just love church!" It was so cute and genuine. She got several compliments about her testimony throughout the rest of the day. We were pretty proud of her for her sweet little 3 year old testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment