Today Abigail and I took Mayli and Marlow to the school to play on the playground. First they played in Mayli's room and I got to chat with Matt and Melissa for a while. Then we walked to the school. They played for about an hour. Marlow mostly ran the show. I heard him say things like, "Abigail, you be the princess and I'll be the prince and save you. And Mayli can be the other princess" and "You girls stay by me so I can protect you". Later on he suggested that they be pirates. He started directing them in what to do to steer the ship and stay out of the lava. It was really cute. On the wall back to the Watson's they were all a little more sluggish and sandy and sweaty. It took me a bit to get Abigail to say good ye and get out the door. When we got home we had eggs as requested by Abigail. She also requested to eat them in bed. I told her that we would eat at the table. Half through she was so exhausted she laid down on her chair to eat her eggs. As soon as she was done she asked to lay down for a nap. I heard that Mayli also passed out not long after we left. Poor, tired girls!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment