Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Abigail's First Day of School

Today Abigail was excited about going to her first day of school and yet grumpy to have to get up so early. We had a couple melt downs within 45 minutes so hopefully she will get some rest on the couch while Daddy is getting ready for work. Yesterday she said something that just killed me. It went on for about 3 minutes, but here are some direct quotes from the very beginning of the monologue to the very end. "All day my stomach has been telling me I need to go to school, but I told my stomach not today. And my stomach said where did you come from and I told my stomach I'm going to a new school. And my stomach said you need to make new friends. And that's all my stomach said."

Here are some pictures from this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment