This post is simply for the sake of journaling and keeping a record. If you would like to continue reading, feel free.
I normally like to include pictures with every post, but I will save you one of the joys of motherhood!!
I normally like to include pictures with every post, but I will save you one of the joys of motherhood!!
Abigail has been constipated for a couple of days now. Every few hours she grunts and grunts and forms her lips into the circle-shape like she does whenever she is trying to poop. For the past two days she has done this with no success. She must have been able to pass gas though, because there were a few times I checked her diaper and I was sure that she had finally pooped. Today I was nursing her after a nap, and she smelled really bad. I was sure that all I would find was a wet diaper, because that seemed to be the routine lately. I was shocked to find a massively FULL diaper. I immediately applauded her and congratulated her on pooping. I took her in her bedroom and started changing her diaper. I was so elated I was still congratulating her, and she had the hugest grin from ear to ear. She was just as excited to be getting that off of her bottom as I was she had gotten it into the diaper. I never thought I would be so excited to change a dirty diaper!!
No comments:
Post a Comment