Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Visit with the Bolenbaugh's

My good friend, Rachel graduated from BYU on Friday. Her sister, Katie, and her mom came to see her graduate and came to visit me (or should I say Abigail?) on Saturday. The last time Rachel and her mom came to visit I forgot to get the camera out so I made sure to take lots of pictures!
Rachel


Janet

Janet loving holding a sleeping Abigail!!


Katie

Gettin' some lovin'!



I took those pictures... then Rachel went a little crazy taking pictures of Abigail!
Who can blame her? Really, you just can't help taking pictures of a baby that cute!!!
I'm not prejudice, honest.

Notice the wet spot from spit up on my jeans. Yeah, me too!


I guess there was a little spit up left on her lip too! It's so much cuter on her than on me!




Rachel, Katie and Janet stayed for about two or three hours. We had a great time chatting. It was really nice to catch up with Katie, who I haven't sat down and chatted with for quite some time. I had a blast!







1 comment:

  1. It was so good to see you guys! We really do need to see each other more. When things calm down and you and Matt have had some time together we'll try and get together.

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete