Today Abigail and I have had a great day. She went to bed around 9:30 last night and woke up to eat at 12:30 am to eat and again at 4 am. Then she went back to sleep until 10 AM. At 9:45 I woke up, because I realized that I had slept much longer than Abigail normally allows. I dashed to her room to find that she was still asleep. I'm still not sure if I just didn't hear her and she cried herself back to sleep or if she really slept in that long. All I know is, I was grateful for the extra sleep. I've been needing it.
She woke up on her own at 10:00, so I nursed her, changed her diaper and got her dressed for the day. I put her in the bouncer while I took a shower. Then we snuggled for a little bit and went for a walk in the stroller. As always, going for a walk in the stroller put her to sleep. This time she stayed asleep when I took her out of the stroller, so I went ahead and put her in bed. She slept for about half an hour before she started crying. I went in her room to get her, and when I picked her up she had the biggest blow out I have ever seen.
Her cute little Scottie dogs need a little bath!
It not only soaked through her diaper and on her sleeper, but it also got on her blanket.
Then it soaked through her blanket and onto her sheets.
You can hardly see it in this picture thanks to OxyClean Stain Remover!!
And when you thought that was all...
It even soaked through to the mattress pad...
BUT....
It didn't get on the mattress!!
Hence, the reason that every crib mattress needs a mattress pad!!
I immediately took Abigail to the bathroom where I stripped her of her clothes and diaper. She got to have a bath and then I diapered and dressed her again. She was hungry... Gee I wonder why... so I nursed her. Now she is sleeping on my bed, because even though I have another set of sheets I don't have another mattress pad. I am NOT putting sheets on that bed until the mattress pad is done going through the wash.
It didn't get on the mattress!!Hence, the reason that every crib mattress needs a mattress pad!!
I immediately took Abigail to the bathroom where I stripped her of her clothes and diaper. She got to have a bath and then I diapered and dressed her again. She was hungry... Gee I wonder why... so I nursed her. Now she is sleeping on my bed, because even though I have another set of sheets I don't have another mattress pad. I am NOT putting sheets on that bed until the mattress pad is done going through the wash.


No comments:
Post a Comment