Saturday, August 25, 2012

4th of July

For the 4th of July we went to the church breakfast, which was nice.  They had a flag ceremony and then a children's bike parade.  




Then everyone ate breakfast.  Toward the end of the breakfast someone mentioned that they are a massage therapist.  I told her that I have tendinitis and she started massaging me.  I had been starting to have flare ups again and after her massaging me for 5 minutes I didn't have any pain for over a month. Guess who my new massage therapist is?

Then we went to Lagoon with the Watsons.  We had a fabulous time!!  After we were done at Lagoon we went to McDonalds to eat dinner and waste some more time so that the kids could just go straight to bed.  But then we got an invite to watch one of our friends light aerial fireworks.  We didn't end up getting home until 11:30 or something.  It was definitely a fun day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment