Friday, October 5, 2012

Girl's Night

Tonight Matt is working late, so it's just Abigail and I. We were driving with the windows cracked and as we merged onto the freeway Abigail complained to me about having the windows rolled down. She said, "Mom, it's too loud. It's making it hard for my ears to breave." All week she's been sick... All stuffed up and coughing. She truly has had a hard time breathing, but I guess she decided that ears also breath. We decided to come to the McDonald's play place tonight. Now that she's better she seems to have even more energy than normal, which I didn't know was possible. On the way to McDonalds we were behind Abigail's friend's mom on the road. Abigail said, "Is that Marley's mommy? Where is she going? Is she going to jail? She is a crazy driver." I had to call Melanie and tell her what Abigail had said about her. Turns out she was going to her mom's house. Abigail is a natural friend. When we got to McDonald's she immediately introduced herself to another girl, told her she would like to play with her and then introduced me as her mom. Then the two ran off and played. She is having a great time. I am planning on letting her play until she's worn out enough to go straight to bed when we get home. Good girl's night out!

No comments:

Post a Comment