Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Sledding

Yesterday after school I picked up Abigail and told her that for her surprise we needed to put our snow clothes on. She asked if we were going to have a snow fight. I told her it was a special surprise. When I got the sled out she asked what it was. I told her it was a sled and asked what she thought we would do with a sled and our snow clothes. It was so fun to see her use some critical thinking skills to figure out what a sled is and what the surprise was. The first time down the hill she was scared, and then she wanted to play on the playground. But the sand was like quick sand from being saturated so fully with moisture. Then she decided she wanted to go down again. She loved it after that. We stayed for about 45 min. I can't add the video to the blog from my phone, so when I get to the computer I will add the videos of us going down the hill on the sled. They are cute!!





No comments:

Post a Comment