Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Sleepy Girl
Today Abigail started falling asleep in the car on the way home from preschool, but we had just been given a fundraiser envelope at school with only 2 days to sell the 25 tickets. So we went to people we know in the neighborhood. Despite my efforts to keep her awake she fell asleep as I was parking. I woke her up and we walked around the neighborhood selling tickets. We had really good success. Everyone we went to bought one ticket. That being said we only went to five houses. Oh well, we will have to continue tomorrow. When we got home I convinced Abigail to color a Halloween coloring page with a bat on it. She did it 100% by herself, and I was very impressed at how nice of a job she did. While she was working on that I worked on advertising her school's carnival fundraiser on Facebook. Before long she came over and asked if she could lay her head on my lap. I told her I was finishing something up on the computer and as soon as I was done she could lay her head on my lap. She disregarded that and laid her head on my arm. And that's how she fell asleep. I was able to wiggle myself out from under her and let her take a nap on the couch. She must be very tired today. Preschool must've done a good job of wearing her out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment