Monday, October 12, 2009

Almost Rolled Over

Today I picked Abigail up from the babysitter's house after work and she didn't fall asleep on the drive home, so I decided to make a trip to Costco.  She fell asleep on the drive home from Costco, but she woke up when I took her out of the car.  I decided I would play with her for a while before trying to put her down for a nap.  Before I did that I had to get the perishables out of the car, so I just laid her down in her crib while I got the food out of the car.  In between trips I went in to check on her and I saw this...



As far as I could tell, she was just working on trying to roll over.  She's been doing this a lot lately.

When I finished bringing in the food I went in her room to pick her up and play with her
and I found this....


It looks like she was trying to roll over and fell asleep in the process.

I don't know about you, but that doesn't look comfortable to me.  I wouldn't want to sleep with my behind flat on the bed and then have my back twisted and be sleeping on the side of my shoulders and head. 
Abigail and I always sleep the same and that is on our backs with our arms above our heads, as you can see from all the other pictures I've taken of her.

I decided to help her out, so I moved her on her side to sleep. 



Sweet dreams beautiful baby girl.


2 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Doug falls asleep that easily too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So does Matt. He practically falls asleep before his head hits the pillow.

    ReplyDelete