Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long Weekend

Well, the school I work at is on Fall Break, so I had Thursday, Friday and Monday off. Matt also took Monday off so that we can have a day off together for once. We always have opposite days off. We used to at least have Sundays off together, but now we don't even have that.

On Thursday we were planning to join one of my co-workers in going to the Hollywood Connection, an indoor amusement park for kids, but my co-worker had a family emergency. We ended up going out to breakfast instead. We tried a restaurant called, Dee's. I was really in the mood for buttermilk pancakes, bu their pancakes were not nearly as good as the family restaurant less than a block from our house. Oh well, now we know that the restaurant by our house has the best pancakes in town.

The rest of the day Thursday and Friday I had good intentions to clean the house, but I just didn't make it happen. I didn't have any motivation to clean the house. I just played with Abigail all day.

On Friday, we got our home phone set up and our cell phones changed to local numbers. If you need our new numbers, just e-mail us and I will get it sent to you. I had quite a few errands to run yesterday, and I had to take Matt's cell phone into the AT&T store to get a new SIM card, so I told him that I would bring him his lunch while I was at it. Well, the freeway was all backed up so it took me an hour and a half to get to Matt's work instead of half an hour. So, I ended up doing my errands I had to do in Draper after I took him his lunch. That was just plain craziness.

As always, pictures of Abigail

Matt's mom bought this full-body fleece jacket for Abigail to go to the babysitter's in. We put Abigail in it just to stay warm around the house, because the weather turned cold and the landlord hadn't replaced our red-tagged furnace.


Abigail playing in her jungle gym in her new fleece jacket.


Where's Abigail?


Peek-a-boo!! There's Abigail!!

Cool display of flags at work on September 11th!


Abigail asleep before church! Then she woke up hungry!!

Matt fed Abigail a bottle for me while I got read for church.
When I came out, I found this.

The paci is ejected. She is officially asleep!

Abigail attempting to sit up in the boppy pillow. Not quite there yet!


Abigail hanging out in the boppy pillow.


Mommy using the boppy pillow to help change Abigail into her pj's.


Sweet sleeping baby in her new winter outfit.

I'm awake!!! Every time I go in to get her out of bed after a nap she has a huge smile. Every time I try to take a picture of it and every time after the flash goes off she gets these huge bug eyes just as the camera takes the picture!! She definitely gets that from Grandpa Davis!

Just more cuteness!

2 comments:

  1. She looks like she is getting so big already. They grow so fast. She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful baby! So great to hear from you! I got your phone message too (I sent a text back since I was busy). I love that we can see picts of you guys and keep up with you on your blog :)

    ReplyDelete