Abigail is getting so big. I just had to share. She has started lifting her bum up and down for me when I am changing her diaper. It is so cute, because she knows exactly when to lift her bum up and when I need her bum down to fasten her diaper. Well, today I was going to give her a bath, and I was talking to her telling her everything that was going on like I always do. I put her in her bed to take her clothes off. When I sent to take her diaper off she lifted her legs for me so I could get the diaper out from under her. Then she put her legs down and a few seconds later lifted them back up so I could put the new diaper under her. That gave me a huge smile and I explained to her that it was bath time and she didn't need another diaper on until after her bath.
I wanted to take a picture, but I figured I probably shouldn't post naked baby pictures. It was so cute though.
Abigail has also hated being on her tummy since the day she was born. So, we have been putting her on her tummy for only one minute at a time. Now she stays on her tummy for 10 minutes at a time without fussing. She will even hold her head up. A couple of days ago she even rolled over from her tummy to her back. That means she can now roll both ways. She is getting so big.
Abigail happily playing on her tummy in her crib.
Love to all!!
gosh this little one is just the cutest! Your one lucky mommy! I love reading about how grown up she is getting! She is super adorable!
ReplyDeleteShe's so adorable! I can't believe how big she is already. Amazing! We miss you!
ReplyDelete