Well, on Monday, Matt took the day off and we went to Orem.
We were late to meet up with Megan, so we didn't end up going to the after-conference family get-together with the Dickinson's. We would have been nearly an hour and a half late, so we decided to go see a movie.
We hadn't taken Abigail to the movies before, so it was an adventure. She was pretty good, but we had to leave the auditorium a few times to make bottles and clean pacifiers.
I was pretty impressed with the movie. There wasn't anything that made me want to get up and leave the movie. It was one of the most clean love stories in a long time. Hooray!!
More updates on Abigail's development in the next blog.
All my fellow bloggers, don't you love the new setup of blogger. I find it much easier to blog, but I need to figure out how to upload a video. If anyone knows, let me know.





Well I think it is amazing you got to see the movie. We tried with our oldest at six or so months old. Lets just say we got two free tickets from the manager for being polite and staying in the lobby while the other saw the movie.
ReplyDeleteAnother funny memory about this same age was valentine's day. The three of us went out to dinner. Due to the wait in line, Anna was done being patient by the time we got seated. We both ordered and then each sat in the car with grumpy while the other ate. Oh the memories, not fun then, but a memory I cherish now.
Mmmm!! I LOVE Rumbi's! Soooo good! :D And congrats on your successful movie outing. :D
ReplyDeleteYou look amazing Robin!!! Looks like you're adjusting to life in Utah quite well. I miss you though, and wish I could see Abigail again. Hugs!
ReplyDelete