Tuesday, August 21, 2012
Be As a Little Child
Abigail teaches me things everyday. Last week Matt was working late and so I was putting Abigail to bed on my own. We had read scriptures and she fell asleep while I was reading from the biography of President Monson. (We read that every night as a family at bedtime.) So, I decided to carry Abigail to her bed and just let her sleep. As I laid her on her bed she woke up rubbing her eyes and said, "Mom, we didn't pray yet." I was so impressed with her that even though she had fallen asleep she still didn't want to miss saying her prayers. What a genuinely good girl! It taught me that I should be as good as her to pray morning and night no matter how tired or rushed I might be!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment