Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Special Helpers
This week I have had quite a few work and professional development engagements. Abigail has had to have 3 babysitters in the last 24 hours and will need to have another one on Saturday. Crazy! But I have been so grateful to everyone who has helped me out. One of Abigail's babysitters watched her this morning while I had a staff meeting. I have been trying really hard to dejunk the house before the school year starts. Because of it I had a sink full of dishes that didn't get done last night and then I had a staff meeting first thing this morning. My babysitter did my dishes for me. I did the same thing when I babysat as a teenager, but I was always glad my babysitters haven't done it for me. I always thought I would be embarrassed but today I was so grateful for the act of kindness and the extra help. I am so grateful for everyone in my life that lightens my load.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment