On Sunday Abigail turned 3 and we had celebrations going on all weekend. Saturday morning we attended a baptism and then in the afternoon we had Abigail's birthday party at Tumblekat's. It was a blast! They had tumbling coaches there to run the party. They just turned on the music and put up the tumbling routine and let the kids just play. There were kids jumping on the trampoline. Kids on the mat doing a tumbling routines and somersaults and all kinds of stuff. There were girls on the dance floor watching themselves dance in the mirror. And there was A LOT of running!!! It was a grand old time.
Trampoline Fun
Daphne Sheets
Abigail and Ruby
Lio Tafuna, David Tafuna, Jay and Jessica Davis (my brother and sister- in law)
Rachel Hill and Ruby Posell
My adorable nephew, Parker Davis
Melissa trying to convince Mayli to go play after recently waking up from a nap!
Brian and Michelle Sheets and Jessica Davis
Nilsa Tafuna, Melanie Posell and Melissa Watson
Boys doing what boys do... Mosi Tafuna and Parker Davis
Presents!!!
After playing we gathered everyone together and had pizza. We brought 4 Papa Murphy's pizzas and between the kids and parents we had a couple slices of each kind of pizza left. I thought I was overdoing it with so many pizzas, but it actually was just right. When I announced that we were going to have Abigail open presents Abigail went crazy. She had most of her presents open before most of the kids even knew she was opening them. And I don't think any of the adults got to see her open her presents. It was crazy!!!
And about 2 minutes later this is what was left...
Time for Cake!!!
Abigail's cake was delicious. The teacher I worked with last year owns a bakery with her family. They make the most delicious cake ever!!! So naturally, I had to get the cake from them for Abigail's birthday.
The bakery did a pretty good job. You can see the Tumblekats logo in the background on the wall. The colors don't quite match, but it was pretty good.
Abigail and her best buddy. They are inseparable.
So, that was Saturday... Sunday we went to church and Abigail's actual birthday was on Sunday. Abigail asked if her favorite babysitter Sarah could come over, so I told her that I thought we could probably have her and her family over for lunch on her birthday. At church I invited Sarah and her family to have lunch with us. I accidently bought one more pizza than I intended to so I had an extra cheese pizza in the fridge I hadn't cooked yet. Sarah and her mom ended up coming over. We had pizza and a little bit of cake. There were only a few small pieces left so we had what was left. Then we watched Abigail open all her presents from Mom and dad and her grandparents. Here are some videos!
No comments:
Post a Comment