Thursday, June 3, 2010

Dan's Surprise Man Shower


On Tuesday the aides at work got together with me and we all planned a Man Shower for the classroom teacher, Dan.  His wife is due in 2 weeks, but they may induce next week.  Anyway, I was in charge of cupcakes. We had a good time.  Everyone had a good time and he was definitely surprised.  Everyone got him newborn clothes.  His son was born too big to fit into newborn size clothes, so hopefully his little girl will be a little bit more dainty.  I bought her an adorable 4th of July sun dress.  I wish that I could have found it in Abigail's size, but I couldn't.  I also got her a shirt and skirt that says, "I love you Daddy" for Father's Day.  He loved it!! After he opened all the gifts he said he didn't remember that babies were so small.  It was fun to see him get excited about the arrival of his baby girl.  

The cupcakes I decorated!

No comments:

Post a Comment