Almost done!!
Thursday, June 3, 2010
Grilled Cheese
Abigail will be 1 on the 24th of this month, so I was thinking that it is probably time that she can have some more solid foods. I thought I might start simple, so I made her a grilled cheese sandwich for dinner. She ate half the sandwich without a problem. It was nice, because she was able to feed it to herself.
I was able to make my dinner while she was eating. I had Taco Salad. It was the perfect dinner for a hot June day. It was pretty hot today, in the 80's. I think summer is officially here. I don't think we will be having any more snow. I never knew it, but UT weather is insane. You go from snow in the morning to 60 degrees in the afternoon, or three days of sun to two days of snow in May!! Anyway, I have been holding off on turning on the air conditioner, but I'm not sure how long I will be able to hold off. The good news is that we bought a portable A/C unit for our bedroom, so the house should stay a lot cooler this summer. That will be fabulous, because last year was awful!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment