Abigail is getting so big. She is saying more and more words all the time. She is now saying things like "more", "hi", "bye", "mom", "dad". She can even do some of them in sequence upon request. She will often say "Hi Mom". It is super cute. Today was my last day of work. I am so excited to be able to spend the summer with her. She is so fun!! This week I bought her some flower hair clips. I put some pink ones in her hair on Sunday, but I haven't put them in her hair since then. This morning she woke up really early, so I put her little chair in the bathroom and let her hang out with me until I had to leave for work. She eventually crawled away and got the daisy hair clips and brought them to me to put in her hair. So, I put them in her hair with her pj's on. It was adorable! I love that she can show me what she wants.
Another story I have to share. Sunday morning Matt took a shower for church. He had just gotten out and I was about to get in the shower. Before I did, Abigail crawled into the bathroom & started pulling the shower curtain out of the tub like I do when I am getting ready to give her a bath. I told her that she didn't need a bath for church since she took a bath the night before. After about a 10-minute tug-o-war with the shower curtain, I gave in and let her have another bath. She clearly knew what she wanted, and she was just as stubborn about it as the rest of us.



No comments:
Post a Comment