Thursday, June 3, 2010

Mustache May

I found out about "Mustache May" from the classroom teacher at work.  He told me that every May men are supposed to grow a mustache for the whole month.  It sounded like something he made up to me, but it must be a Utah thing.  I guess he has been growing a mustache every May for quite some time now & everyone in his social circle does it.  I didn't tell Matt about it until the middle of May, because I was afraid he would want to grow a mustache.  Matt has been working really hard at being on time to work no matter what it takes.  He has done a great job, but during the middle of May that entailed him not shaving for several days.  That is when I broke down and told him about "Mustache May".  He did not want to grow a mustache, but I agreed to let him grow a beard.  He wanted to grow it to see if he could, so here it is.





I have to say I am so excited to have him clean shaven again everyday.  Although, his whiskers have grown in thicker and quicker since growing the beard.  Oh well, it was a fun experiment anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment